The Elite Tilt Chair, (85V) provides exceptional comfort and range of tilt for individuals requiring long term care. BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Elite Tilt Chair provides safe and comfortable positioning, without the use of restraints. Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain patient’s line of vision while tilted to allow for socializing, helping improve quality of life.
Offering exceptional benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Elite Tilt Chair is ideal for:
- Improved posture, breathing, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and Safe patient handling
• Individuals requiring a fixed hip angle of 90° and/or those requiring tilt-in-space only, as opposed to tilt and recline.
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement such as Huntington’s Chorea (with the addition of our HSP Padding Package).
• Knee Contractures (with the addition of our Contracture Sling).
• Hospital and Acute Care (with the addition of our ACC padding package).
16 Gauge Powered coated Tubular Steel
16", 18" or 20" Seat Width
17" or 18.5" Seat Depth
32" Back Height
20.5" Seat Height
Height Adjustable Armrests
Seat or Base Mounted Armrest Option
Swing Away Removable Armrests
Removable Wings for Upper Lateral Support
40° infinitely adjustable tilt in space
Adjustable Length, Articulating and Extending Legrest
Split-flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplates
2 x 5" Front Total-Lock Casters
2 x 6" Single Directional Lock Casters
Standard Padding Includes:
Seat and Back Pads with Terry Cloth or Vinyl Covers
Upper and Lower Side Pads
Calf and Sole Pads
Weight Capacity: 350lbs